Projects In Laravel : Learn Laravel Building 10 Projects
Technology is constantly moving and evolving at a fast pace, which means that by the time you have mastered one technology, that technology has most likely received an update. This is why you need something to help you learn a technology quickly and easily! Our course does exactly that!
PHP is one of the most popular server-side programming languages that can help you build dynamic and complex webpages. To make PHP integration easier for coding websites, there are some amazing frameworks that simplify the language and make it easier to perform some difficult tasks. Laravel is the most popular PHP framework currently on the market.
Laravel allows developers to write beautiful code that is not only functional, but also easier to read and simpler to write. Teeming with features such as expressive syntax, agnostic migrations, routing, powerful queue library, simple authentication and so much more. This elegant toolkit allows developers to design full-fledged websites and applications.
Sounds like a great addition to your toolkit, does not it? Well, we have designed a complete course to help you master this amazing technology and add it to your skill set.
Our Projects in Laravel Course has been designed to not only help you learn the basics of Laravel, but it also bridges the gap between theory and practical application of the technology. In short, you will not only learn about the fundamentals of Laravel and its many features, but you will also learn how to exactly use this framework to create different projects.
Thats not all, in addition to Laravel, you will also learn how to integrate or pair Laravel with other different technologies to create more complex and powerful apps and websites. With our expert instructor, you will go through step by step and design 10 different projects that will show you exactly how to get started with Laravel, install it, understand the fundamentals and then build different apps and websites with this amazing framework.
The 10 different projects that we will cover are:
- Basic Website – In this project, you will learn how to install Laravel, set up the controller, views, migrations, compile your assets with Laravel Mix and build a basic website.
- Todo List – A simple Todo list will help you understand how to integrate CRUD (create, read, update, delete) functionality in Laravel.
- Business Listing – In this application, you will learn how to create authentication, add business listings and delete them.
- Photo Gallery – Here you will learn how to create albums and update photos into that album.
- OctoberCMS Website – A website built with the October Content Management Systems that is built on Laravel.
- MyTweetz Twitter App – An app integrated with the Twitter API, which will allow you to not only compose tweets, but also publish them.
- MarxManager Bookmark Manager – A bookmark manager using the PostgreSQL as our database.
- Vue.js Contact Manager – In this project, you will learn how to build a front-end using Vue.js as a component to work with our contacts in the backend.
- Backpack Website With Admin Area – This project will familiarize you with Backpack, a collection of different packages to create different features in You Admin Panel.