Diamond’s first book, ableism in education, is based on Diamond’s difficulty fitting into school at a young age. She felt like an outcast because, in her heart, she knew she was different from everyone else in school. But what she learns about herself will change her life forever, including her educational experiences involving the young girl becoming a victim of ableism. Would she accept herself for who she is? How will she discover her purpose in life? What problems does she encounter along the way? What cause of impact affected her life and education experiences? There are many questions to be answered!
Tags: kindle ebook
- “JENNIFER”: Flash Fiction (Graffiti Love Diaries) FREE
- Monotone Masquerade: A Gritty Coming Of Age Crime Drama FREE
- The Queen of All The Islands: A Clash of Power and Love $2.99
- Shantanu: Rakhta Charitra Book I FREE
- The Tortoise and The Hare: A Lesson in Persistence , Fables & Parables : Vol 2. (Fables & Parables: Lessons for Life) FREE
- The COMPLETE BOOK of Product Design, Development, Manufacturing, and Sales: A guide for anyone looking to develop and sell products/inventions. The next step beyond FBA, ecommerce, or licensing. FREE