- To have basic knowledge of using a computer system in general (i.e. home use)
Active Directory is a key skill for any IT professional and is used almost universally in large companies that have an IT helpdesk. In this course, you will learn the following:
* How to manage user accounts, groups and organisational units
* Best practices when setting and resetting account passwords
* How to use the search facility to easily find what you are looking for
Also, there are a couple of shortcuts included in the course which you should find useful.
- People who are just starting out in IT, i.e. Level 1 support on a service desk