Angular Basics for Absolute Beginners
Basic knowledge of Bootstrap is required
Basic knowledge of TypeScript
This course explains the introduction & overview of Angular. It is mainly targeted for beginners, who wants to learn Angular.
This course also provides introduction to components with a simple practical example [with coding].
- This course explains What is Angular, How to create new Angular app, with a simple Bootstrap NavBar and Routing.
- Source code is available for each video (where some code is written).
- This course includes with one assignment, to test your knowledge yourself, at the end of project.
- Please check the Preview videos before enrolling the course, and subscribe to the course, only when you like my accent.
- Remember, it is a FREE course; you can’t expect the complete Angular course with ALL the concepts. This course provides a basic angular application only.
- This course doesn’t cover advanced topics of Angular such as Services, REST-API calls, Authentication, Reactive Forms, Dynamic Components, Component Communication, Life Cycle Hooks etc.
- This course mainly helpful for you to get started with Angular and understand its basics.
- This is a subset of my full course of Angular, i.e. “Complete Angular 8 – Ultimate Guide – with Real World App”, which you can checkout.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Angular Developers who wants to understand what is angular and how it works