Ayurveda basics – Panchakarma Detox Technique
- There is no prerequisites but just an open mind
“The verdure of mountains enhancing the beauty of the earth is recounting us to live not only for ourselves but for others too, accepting the dichotomies (dualities) of life like heat, cold rain etc. How true this is in actuality that the greenery of land is owing to the grass, still no one recalls the grass. Likewise, greenery of this life (happiness) always inspire you to enliven not only your own but others’ lives too.” ― Acharya Balkrishna”
Ayurveda is a 5000 years old healing science originated in Indian Subcontinent spread across the world now and widely accepted health care intervention in various developed countries. Panchakarma, is an Ayurvedic cleansing and rejuvenating program for the body, mind and consciousness. It is known for its beneficial effects on overall health, wellness and self healing. Panchakarma is the purification and detoxification measure of Vata, Pitta, Kapha. The majority of the studies reviewed showed positive outcomes for Panchakarma and allied therapies when compared to a disease control. It is highly recommended by most of the international & national organizations.
- Foundational principles of Panchakarma
- Ayurvedic constitution and the three Doshas and healing by Panchakarma
- The relationship between constitution, health and imbalance
- Five fold techniques of Panchakarma
- Purva-Karma – preparation for Panchakarma
- The definition of five Panchakarma techniques
- Guidelines for balanced living and balanced nutrition
- The Ayurvedic approach to digestion and nutrition
- The mind-body connection
Who this course is for?
- Anyone who is open to learn Panchakarna
- Panchakarma practitioners, who want to learn more.
- Ayurvedic practitioners, who wants to gather further knowledge.
- Anyone can take this course to gain knowledge on Ayurvedic Panchakarma Techniques
- Panchakarma Therapist will be able to further their knowledge
- Ayurvedic practitioners, Doctors, Nurses and care givers