Any one can Learn
Updated: 24/7/2019 (Ledger & Trial Balance)
Basic Financial Accounting Course Outline:
1. Basic Accounting Course Urdu/Hindi
2. Introduction to Basic Accounting Course
3. What you will learn in this course?
4. Importance of accounting
5. Types of transactions in accounting
6. What is Debtor and creditor?
7. What is the Accounting Equation?
8. How to record the business transaction in the accounting equation?
9. What is Double Entry system in Accounting?
10. Steps of recording Business transaction and process
11. Sample Format of Journal
12. Basic Rules of Debit and Credit in Accounting
13. Company and Owner of the Company Rule of Recording Transaction
14. How to Record Transactions in Journal Illustration No.1
15. How to Record Transactions in Journal Illustration No.2
16. How to Record Transactions in Journal Illustration No.3
17. How to Record Transactions in Journal Illustration No.4
18. What is Ledger?
19. Rules of Recording Accounts in Ledger
20. Specimen of Ledger Forms
21. How to Balance Account in Ledger
22. Rules of Balancing Accounts
23. Ledger Illustration No 1
24. Ledger Illustration No 2
25. What is Trail Balance?
26. Process of preparing Trial Balance
27. Trial Balance Illustration
Who this course is for:
Businessman and want to record Daily Business Transactions
Businessman and Hired an Accountant
Job Seeker to enhance their Resume with additional accounting knowledge