- Basic Knowledge of Computer and Applied Mechanics (Statics)
SAP 2000 is a Structural Analysis and Design software widely used worldwide. In this course students will develop know how about SAP 2000 software.They can learn about simply supported beam, support condition, how to calculate support reaction of beam manually.With the help of this reaction, students learn how to calculate axial force, shear force and bending moment.Besides these, they can draw axial force diagram, shear force diagram and bending moment diagram manually. They learn how to use SAP 2000 to display different diagrams,support reaction and deflection and so on.
Who is the target students?
– Anyone who wants to grow their carrier in Civil and Structural Engineering design field.
– Anyone who wants to use SAP 2000 to design Buildings, Bridges, Steel Structures etc.
– Anyone who wants to update their knowledge in Civil and Structural Engineering design field.
- Civil Engineering Students
- Fresher Civil Engineer
- Fresher Structural Design Engineer
- Civil Engineering Professional
- Civil Engineering Consultant