Basic Knowledge of Programming
Learn how to make your own Arduino Wireless long distance Controller via DTMF Decoding without the Internet, WiFi or Bluetooth!!
Have you ever needed to Control a device, sensor, or a project from a long-distance location that doesn’t have Internet? Are you tired of using Radio, WiFi, or Bluetooth modules that cost a lot and have a limited range + the programming pain that comes with them!! Yes? Well, You have come to the right place.
In this course, we’ll introduce DTMF Technique that will give Your Simple Arduino board super-powers, with DTMF you can control anything, anywhere with a simple, cost-effective solution.
In this course, you will learn how to write a very simple code to control multiple devices in an easy way.
Why you should learn how to Control Anything Anywhere via DTMF:
- It’s easier to program
- Save time in the development phase of your project
- Less effort when you want to change or update something in your Arduino based device/project.
- No need for extra Bluetooth, WiFi, RF, or any other module.
What you will learn in this course:
- How to program Arduino using Arduino IDE
- How to make your own DTMF Decoder
- How to use interface DTMF Decoder with Arduino.
- How to make your own DTMF Decoder PCB Board using Eagle Free Circuit Design Software
- How to Simulate Your Circuit using TinkerCad Free Web Simulator
- How to Make a 3D Case for your Project Board to Protect them from Environmental Conditions using Fusion 360
Goal From This Course:
– Learn how to make your own Arduino Wireless long distance Controller via DTMF Decoding without the Internet, WiFi or Bluetooth
- Arduino IDE
- DTMF Decoder
- Fusion 360
- Eagle Free Circuit Design Software
- Proteus Professional Software
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in making his own Arduino Wireless long distance Controller via DTMF Decoding without the Internet,WiFi or Bluetooth
- Anyone interested in Controlling sensors, devices or projects from a distance without WiFi, Bluetooth or RF Modules
- Anyone looking for an easier to program Arduino for Long distance Control
- Anyone looking to Save time in the development phase of your project
- Anyone looking for an easy way to change or update something in his Arduino based device/project.
- Anyone looking for long distance control without the need for extra Bluetooth, WiFi, RF, or any other module.
- Engineering Students – Electronics, Electrical & Computer Science
- High School Science Students
- Electronic Geeks, Hobbiest & Art Students
- Embedded Systems Geeks
- Arduino Geeks
- IoT and embedded systems Geeks
- Anyone interested in connecting his project to the internet with a low budget solution
- Home Automation Geeks