This course is for student interested in mechanisms, mechanical design and 3D Printing. You will create all the 3D parts that make up the rowboat and assemble these parts together into a working prototype. You will learn how to analyze and resolve issues that always come up during the design process such as motion and interference. Mechanism design is all about “give and take” and you will experiment with a variety of alternate design solution. We will use the Siemens Solid Edge 3D CAD software. This download is free to all students and is similar to Solidworks, Blender and Autodesk Inventor.
- Autodesk Inventor 2020 for Beginners FREE
- Learn 3DS Max: Low Poly Sword FREE
- Blender Beginners Guide to 3D Modelling Game Asset Pipeline FREE
- Blender 2.8 Complete Beginners Guide to 3D Modelling a Scene FREE
- Blender 2.8 Creating your First 3D Game Model FREE
- Modelling a Character With Good Topology in Blender FREE