Creating a Logo in Photoshop and Illustrator
Lean how to Design Professional Logos in Photoshop and Illustrator
This course provides a comprehensive guide to designing logos in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. Students learn to master the art of logo design through a series of hands-on exercises. By the end of this course students will have a solid understanding of navigating through the Photoshop interface and using many foundational components and tools. The Photoshop section of this course includes:
- Overview of the Photoshop Interface
- Understanding Resolution and Resizing for optimal quality.
- Using Photoshop Layers
- Creating and Modifying Selections
- Handling and Formatting Text
In addition to Photoshop, a true expert logo designer will also be versatile with Illustrator. Illustrator is the backbone for vector graphics and is the industry standard for logo design. Students will learn to export Photoshop graphics into illustrator and covert from pixel to vector shapes. Additionally, students will learn:
- Manually Tracing Pixels to Create Vector Shapes
- Ideas for Logo Variations
- Saving to Different File Formats from Illustrator
- Saving to Different file formats from Photoshop
In the last section of this course, students will be provided with excellent resources to continue their journey in logo design. The course also offers tips on finding clients and effective pricing strategies.