English Grammar Practice Tests Level B1 2019
What is the B1 English level Test?CEFR or CEFRL (Common European Framework of Reference) is an international language ability standard by the Council of Europe. There are different levels for over 40 languages, that are A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, and C2. B1 is considered as an intermediate level for English learning ability. B1 also is the official level described by the CEFR. The B1 English Level Test is generally valid for a period of 2 years but can be used even after 2 years in some conditions.Why B1 English Level Test?A B1 English Level Test will help you interact with English speakers at your workplace, school, or the area you visit. Moreover, you will be able to write emails and read reports in your particular field. The B1 level might not make you fully competent in English but will help you get through simple situations. Also, a good score at the B1 English Level Test can help you get an easy visa to places with English language.What can you do after passing the B1 English Level Test?At B1 Level, you can deal with basic situations at work, school or at a tour. Also, you can write about different topics of your interest and briefly explain your experiences, dreams, ambitions, opinions, hopes, and plans. Furthermore, at B1 Level, you can easily understand the main points of any input from other English speakers at work or school.Do you feel the need of getting a B1 Level tag? Don’t worry, we have you covered with the preparations. We at Udemy will help you pass your B1 English Level Test with ease.Train for the B1 English Level Test with usWe at Udemy make sure that you get trained with the best practice tests for any particular test. Similarly, for a B1 English Level Test, we have our set of practice tests that will help you prepare for the tests in the best possible way. The syllabus, duration, and the nature of questions of our practice tests are as same as the real test. Our practice tests will enable you to perform the real test with great confidence and efficiency. Once you have done our practices tests, you are definitely going to find your way through the real test.How does our course help you?We have 6 practice tests; each test contains 25 questions.
- 1st Test makes you assess tenses, Auxiliaries, Active Passive voice, and Reported speech.
- 2nd Test is about different phrases including gerund, Infinitive, Gerund or Infinitive, Participle, and Relative Pronouns.
- 3rd Test is about Prepositions, Comparison, Clause of Purpose, Causative and Imperative verbs.
- Test 4 makes you examine your capabilities in Linking words, Inversions, Questions and Time Clauses.
- Test 5 makes you prepare yourself with Adjectives, Pronouns, Singular and Plural.
- And, last but not least, Test 6 is about Definite Indefinite Articles and Preferences.
With all our practice tests, we at Udemy make sure that our students go into the real exam all prepared and full of knowledge. Anyone can register and learn with us to make the B1 English Level Test their success story.#English #B1 #Level
- Students before English Level B1 exam