There is no need for any knowledge or experience on Microsoft Excel.
A laptop or smartphone with Internet access
Experience with Microsoft Excel is beneficial but not required.
Microsoft Excel Version 2021
In this course you will be able to make your own calculation excel sheet.
Here attached some Resource file for your practice. share your work with me so we can be able to discuss it and review it together.
First, you should watch promotional videos and watch the free preview lessons. I think they’re going to give you a good idea of the quality of the course content, pace, and what to expect from taking the course. Apart from that, Udemy offers a 30-day money-back guarantee with no questions asked!
This Course includes:
- What is Microsoft Excel
- Where Excel Is Used
- Microsoft Excel Marketplace
Microsoft Excel Fundamentals
- Microsoft Excel Startup Screen
- Creating & Save Document in Excel
- Font Styles and Size
- Data Handling Basics – Cut, Copy and Paste
- Text Wrapping and Alignment
- Dates and Times Formats
- Numbers Format
- Find and Replace
- Working With Rows and Columns (Column & Row Cells Insert, Delete, Hide, Unhide, Merge)
- Freezing Rows and Columns
- Working With Multiple Worksheets
- Saving and Printing
- Relative, Absolute, & Mixed Cell References
- Ribbon & Quick Access Toolbar
- Cell Borders and Merging
- Allow Text/Numbers Only in Excel
- Protect Ranges & Worksheets in Excel
- Save Multiple Excel Sheets in one PDF File
Filtering and Sorting Data
- Basic Filtering
- Advanced Filtering
- Data Sorting in Excel
Creating Charts In Excel
- Creating Charts
- Create A Bar In Bar Chart In Excel
- Progress Circle Chart in Excel
- Create Pie Chart
- Create Line Chart
- Create Column Chart
- Format Charts in Excel
- Area Chart in Excel
- Waterfall Charts in Excel
- Combination Charts In Excel
- Multi-Color Scatter Plot Chart in Excel
Import and Export Data
- Data from Text Files
- Import Data from Web to Excel
- Transpose Data in Excel
- Parse Data in Excel Using Various Functions
- Exporting Data to Text File
- Create a Pivot Table
- Pivot Tables Filtering
- Pivot Table Slice
- Pivot Table Grouping
- Advanced Pivot Table Techniques
- Create Macros in Excel
- Edit a Macro in Excel
- Create Macro Buttons in Excel
Essential Excel Functions & Formulas
- IF Formula
- AND Formula
- OR Formula
- SUM, SUMIF, SUMIFS Functions
- PERCENTAGE Functions
- TODAY Function
- NOW Functions
- CHOOSE Function
- AVERAGE, AVERAGEA, AVERAGEIF, AVERAGEIFS Functions
- ROUND, ROUNDUP, ROUNDDOWN Formulas
- COUNT, COUNTBLANK, COUNTIF, COUNTIFS Formulas
- UPPER, LOWER Formulas
Conclusion & Thank You
- Get Start Career in Excel
- Top Three Freelancing Jobs Website
I am sure you can do it! all you have to do is follow the lessons step-by-step!
Feel free to share any problem you are facing and i will be here to review it.
To achieve everything mentioned in this piece of advice, Enroll in this course now!
Note: Lectures are updated promptly following any modifications in Microsoft Excel.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone can do to develop their career in Microsoft Excel.