- Calculator, Pen and Paper
- Desire to do well on the GRE
- A fresh start, no experience is required
The GRE measures your verbal and quantitative reasoning, critical thinking and analytical writing skills. These skills are crucial for success in any business school. And … the GRE is the most common Standardized graduate entry exam.
Remember, Standardized means Predictable. So, the GRE is predictable.
If you study it, you will know exactly what to expect and when to expect. So, if you learn the most important test taking strategies you will succeed with the GRE. Therefore, in this course, we will introduce you to all the tactics and smart tips that you won’t learn from Test Prep Books. This course will guide you through a complete preparation for the GRE exam.
In this course you will get:
Complete Vocabulary for the GRE. There are thousands of rare words that may appear on the GRE in text completion or sentence equivalence questions. However, any GRE vocabulary words contain easily identifiable word roots that help you with the answer. Once you learn these roots, you’re all set and ready to expand your vocab.
Extensive guidance on Reading Comprehension section. Reading Comprehension questions are designed to test a wide range of abilities that are required to read and understand the kinds of prose commonly encountered in graduate schools. Those abilities include:
- understanding the meaning of paragraphs and larger bodies of text
- summarizing a passage
- drawing conclusions from the information provided
The GRE Analytical Writing. This section consists of two separately timed analytical writing tasks:
- a 30-minute “Analyze an Issue” task
- a 30-minute “Analyze an Argument” task
And, The Quantitative Reasoning section.
This section will assesses basic math skills, understanding of elementary mathematical concepts and ability to reason quantitatively.
So, together we will review the basic math such as arithmetic and algebra, linear and quadratic equations, number properties, statistics, basic set theory, geometry, and counting methods.
We will cover exactly what you need to know for the Quant.
And, whether or not you like mathematics, there is a well-defined task in front of you. Putting in effort and time is going to pay off.
So, what are you waiting for? Enroll with the course now. Happy Learning!
- This course is relevant to anybody wishing to take GRE exam
- This course is relevant to students applying for Master or Doctorate programs
- This course is relevant to students who find self-paced learning more effective than private tutoring