This course on “Financial Analysis and Financial Modeling using MS Excel” only requires a PC with any version of Excel installed in it
You’re looking for a complete course on understanding Financial Analysis and Financial Modeling using MS Excel to drive business decisions, right?
You’ve found the right Financial Analysis using MS Excel course! Financial analytics provides scientific support to decision-making concerning a firm’s money related matters. This course addresses the topic of Financial analytics with a practical focus, focusing especially on demystifying analytics for finance managers, from both statistical and computing point of view.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Use MS Excel to create and automate the calculation of Financial Ratios
- Make Finance Dashboards and understand all the charts that you can draw in Excel
- Implement predictive ML models such as simple and multiple linear regression to predict outcomes to real-world financial problems
- Use pivot tables filtering and sorting options in Excel to summarize and derive information out of the financial data
- Learn the commonly used financial formulas available in excel to calculate depreciation, loan-related calculations, NPV, IRR, etc.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone curious to master Excel for Financial Analysis in a short span of time
- Financial Analysts/ Managers who want to expand on the current set of skills