- Open Mindedness
- Desire to Learn about How to Improve Self Esteem
First Steps in Improving Your Self Esteem
When it comes to your self-worth, only one opinion truly matters — your own. And even that one should be carefully evaluated; we tend to be our own harshest critics.
Much like a judge and jury, some of us we constantly put ourselves on trial and sometimes sentence ourselves to a lifetime of self-criticism.
Many of us recognize the value of improving our feelings of self-worth. When our self-esteem is higher, we not only feel better about ourselves, we are more resilient as well.
Brain scan studies demonstrate:
- When our self-esteem is higher, we are likely to experience common emotional wounds such as rejection and failure as less painful, and bounce back from them more quickly.
- When our self-esteem is higher, we are also less vulnerable to anxiety; we release less cortisol into our bloodstream when under stress, and it is less likely to linger in our system.
Improving self-esteem requires a bit of work, as it involves developing and maintaining healthier emotional habits but doing so, and especially doing so correctly, will provide a great emotional and psychological return on your investment.
So, don’t wait any further, enroll in this course today!
- If you’re struggling with your self confidence
- If you want to improve your self esteem
- Then … this course is for you!