- System Requirements: Mac OS® X 10.7 or later, Intel Mac
- System Requirements: Windows XP or later, 1 GHZ processor
If you’re interested in 2D mobile game development you’ve probably heard of the Corona SDK framework — because it’s freaking awesome!
In this online game development crash course for beginners we’re going to dive in and create a simple game. Along the way you’ll magically learn how to use the core concepts of Corona SDK…
- Tap and Touch Events
- Playing Audio
So put the dog outside, send your kids to the neighbor’s to play, tell your spouse you need some “me time” — and then dive into this crash course and find out just how easy…
…and how much FUN making your own game can be!
- People Who Wanna Make Games!
- Folks Who Have Heard About Corona SDK And Want To Understand All The Excitement!
- Folks Who Have Never Heard Of Corona SDK, But Want To Make Games, Darn It!