5 Multi Logins | 2000 Servers, 180 Locations |Access 10 Netflix Regional Libraries | Enterprise-Grade Security | No-Log Certified
Guided Meditations for Deep Relaxation & Stress Relief
- Although there are no prerequisites for this course, some experience in meditation will be helpful. But more than anything, what you really need is a passionate desire to take action and create some inner stillness.
Stress is a normal part of life. It’s essential for any type of personal growth. Because to grow you have to step outside of your comfort zone—and it’s not always comfortable.
But what happens when circumstances beyond your control overwhelm you with stress—things like jobs, relationships, kids, money, traffic, health challenges, overpopulation, or massive accelerated global change? Or what if your stress is fueled by your over-active inner critic, or from suppressed emotions from somewhere in the darkened recesses of your past?
With stress coming at you from every direction, is there anything you can do?
The answer is ‘Absolutely’. In Guided Meditations for Deep Relaxation & Stress Relief, we’ll be disarming stress and creating internal peace. We’ll start, very simply, by slowing down, breathing, relaxing, learning, healing, and generating inner calm. This process will help you overcome stress and replace it with tranquility.
Throughout the course, I’ll be providing useful lecture material, one contemplation, and deep guided meditations to help you learn to relax and establish inner peace as the foundation of your being.
Topics in this course will include:
- Discovering BREATH as the foundation for a life with less stress.
- The importance of learning how to enter states of DEEP RELAXATION.
- How to calm your INNER CRITIC, which for many of us, is a common contributor to stress.
- Utilizing CONTEMPLATION to gain insight into healing and releasing stress.
- How to heal stress with FOUR GUIDED MEDITATION TECHNIQUES.
- A VERIFICATION SHEET to help chart your success.
In these times of global uncertainty, it’s my hope that this course will help guide you through periods of transition, whatever they may be, while remaining in a state of calm.
What students are saying about Joseph’s courses:
…I wanted to tell you that I’ve taken a lot of online courses & yours are some of the best I’ve come across… Lauren Carter
It is my second course with an amazing teacher. Thank you! Sandra Bar
…the meditations are next-level awesome. Courtney Seard
Your delivery was warm and natural and your sincerity and love of meditation shines through. I can see how much work has gone into this course and I’m sure it will reach and help many, many, many people. It’s so nice to ‘meet’ someone with very similar views on meditation and an approach to teaching that chimes with my own. I wish you every success! Linda Hall
Joseph Drumheller’s practical, earthy approach to meditation, along with his soothing voice and approachability provides a comfortable place to begin a new practice or gain deeper insights into those more established. Speaking as a lifelong meditator myself, I recommend his work. Judy Blackwell
I will say that the main thing I look for in someone in such a course is that they exude calm, and joy….and you do……and that they look trustworthy, good energy when you look at their eyes…. when they speak….and you do…Marika Marks
Very professional and I loved the videos! If this is your first class online, I wouldn’t have known it. You did a great job! Judy Lynne
- Ideal students are those interested in meditation and spiritually with passion to take action to improve themselves and release unnecessary stress from their inner world.