Halloween Children’s Painting. Step-by-Step Kid Art Class.
- Required materials are listed in the description and in the 2nd video of each section
- Excellent mood and desire to create a piece of art!
In this course we will be creating three Halloween painting projects: scary pumpkin, creepy graveyard landscape and grisaille style painting bat in the moonlit sky.
This course was designed specially for young artists. Each step-by-step class is short in time and easy to make.
Besides, we don’t make pencil sketches before painting, so your kid will not get tired of the class.
In this course your kid will learn:
- how to create a painting of simple lines and basic geometric shapes
- how to work with flat and round brushes
- how to blend some colors (yellow and red to get orange, white and black to get gray)
- the basics of grisaille style
Music by Kevin MacLeod “Wholesome”
- Young beginner artists ages 5+