The student must have MS PowerPoint 2016 or later
After you complete this course, you will get to know and practice:
- major tools and techniques of PowerPoint. Even if you never worked in PowerPoint before, we will explain step by step, so you will not have any complications. It will help you to create professional presentations by yourself.
- PowerPoint hotkeys. To optimize working process and increase speed, we will use hotkeys. We will explain how they work and how to use them, and by the end of the course you will easily use them.
- animation and transition. We will show you the standard and non standard animation effects in PowerPoint. Combining these effects, you can create your own custom video.
- convert presentation to high quality video. You will gain enough knowledge to animate any static presentation in PowerPoint and produce the video.
Why do you need to create animated promo video in PowerPoint? The animated promo video is an effective tool of marketing campaign. It attracts more attention then static images. Yet, many people assume that creating professional promo video requires much time and knowledge of professional video editing tools. In our course, we offer the solution – creating the attractive animated promo video in PowerPoint. Benefits of this type of a video are:
- easy to create. You can complete this course within several days and by the end of the course, you will have your video;
- easy to edit. Once you create the video, you can easily change text, images, animation, etc. and use it multiple times for different marketing campaigns;
- no need of complex video editing software. The majority of people use Microsoft Office that includes PowerPoint. That is all you need. Even if you never used PowerPoint, following our instructions will help you to create your own animated promo video.
- highest quality Ultra HD 4K. PowerPoint 2019 allows recording video in Ultra HD 4K (3840 × 2160 px). For this course, we will record the video in FullHD to reduce file size and increase speed. Recording the Ultra HD 4K has no difference in work process, you just need to select this resolution in the end.
Who this course is for:
- Coaches, Speakers, Trainers who need promo videos, webinar videos, attractive presentation for conference
- Udemy instructors who want to improve quality of their videos
- People who want to learn how to create professional engaging videos without deep knowledge of video editing tools