- A strong desire to learn how to start a podcast
- You should be familiar with your computer and where you store or organize your files, particularly your MP3 recordings for your podcast
- You should have a basic understanding of the Internet, how to find web sites, send email, fill out forms
- All instructions are done on a Macbook Pro. If you have a PC, most instructions for Podcasting are the same. Only instructions on editing audios may differ.
- It is very helpful to know what topic you want to podcast on. This course does not get into how to pick a topic for your show.
- It does go into how to find popular topics in your niche to discuss. You decide what your show is about. I show you how to never run out of things to talk about.
Learn to Podcast with a Podcasting Pioneer and Host/Executive Producer of over 40 different Podcasts! Everything you need to get started and a lot more…
****Course Up To Date As Of October 7th, 2019. New Lectures Added, #54 Submit to Spotify, #35 The Blue Yeti Microphone, #42 Add Your Podcast to Google Play and Android Phones, and Lecture #71: Bonus Lecture: Done For You Podcasting and Write a Bestseller at the Same Time)****
NEW SECTION: How to Start a Podcast with LibSyn!
Liberated Syndication (libsyn) pioneered the system to host and publish podcasts in 2004. And since then has grown to the largest leading network with over 2.6 billion downloads in 2014. Libsyn hosts over 25,000 shows with 44 million monthly audience members.
JOIN OVER 24,702+ SUCCESSFUL STUDENTS WHO HAVE TAKEN THIS COURSE AND ARE LEARNING DIRECTLY FROM THE ONE AND ONLY DEAN OF BLOGONOMICS AND PODOLOGY, SCOTT PATON!
Discover how to make a Podcast – Fast, Easy and FUN! Join over 17,000 students using Power Podcasting to position themselves as THE Expert, build relationships, grow their influence, increase sales, and change the world.
What is a Podcast? It is audio or video shows, that when you subscribe to them, are automatically updated on your Computer, Smartphones, iPads, Tablets, and/or iPods. Think of them as free radio or TV shows which you deliver Spam-Free! directly to your audience every time you produce one.
Podcasting is bigger than you think. When we survey people who listen to free, commercial-free audio Podcasts at least once a month: we discover an interesting fact: Online Radio beats AM/FM Radio, streaming audio, CD’s, TV Music channels, & Sirius!
“Power Podcasting Rocks!”
“Scott is friendly and easy to follow. He clearly knows his stuff. All the tools are here, and laid out in easy way. I think it is a great course! I was shocked at how popular this is. Great marketing tool that I overlooked. Great education.” ~ Dan Kobelt
If you look at the number of people listening to these free shows monthly, they are as popular as Twitter with 39 mIllion listeners, even if it doesn’t get the same ‘Love’.
But instead of communicating in impersonal 150 character Tweets, with Power Podcasting, you get right into the head of your target market for as long as they let you.
Who this course is for:
- No previous experience with Podcasting is required
- If you have ever wondered how to create a Podcast, this course will show you fun, easy ways to Podcast
- Future Podcast Hosts and Executive Producers
- If you have a message you want to share with the world, this course is for you
- Ideal for speakers, coaches, authors, NGO’s/Non-Profits, Small Businesses, SOHO, Solopreneurs and local businesses
- Especially good for Udemy instructors who want more students
- If you want to create a new source of leads for your business
- We start with the basics: How to set up your podcast, how to record your MP3, publish your first Podcast episode, etc. Then move into more advanced topics, such as: Growing your audience with YouTube, etc. How to be more effective with your voice.