Ability to understand English
Be open minded
Willingness to get out of your comfort zone
In this course, I’ll show you the step-by-step Formula that I’ve been using whenever I change my environment (e.g. move to a different city, change a job, start University, etc)
If you want to:
- Make more friends… but just don’t know how
- Be able to start conversations… but you often don’t have the courage
- Find people with the same interests as you… but not sure where to start
then this will means that…
I Made This Course For You.
After having a childhood mainly around computer games, from the age of 18 I started taking jobs in the customer service industry. Slowly starting as working on a parking lot and on an anchored ship in Alaska, I then took a job that demanded from me to talk to STRANGERS: Hotel Entertainment. For 6 years I was entertaining people from all over the world in hotels in Bulgaria, Greece and Spain. That helped build a system that I can follow whenever I speak to somebody for a very first time.
How this course is different from the rest?
When people close themselves in their rooms and talk in front of a camera for hours without moving… somehow you may not find this engaging. I don’t!. And when something is not engaging, you will struggle to learn it. Think about the math classes or those long history lessons that you might not have enjoyed… much.
So I created this online course with the thought “I need to be able to finish my own course without getting board”. This is why I met with people, filmed reactions, give examples and share few jokes only so this course can become more interesting to you. Because more interesting = more chance to remember something.
I’ll show you communication techniques that you can start implementing straight away.
If you are looking for techniques on HOW TO SUCCESSFULLY FLIRT, then this might not be the right course for you. Although there are tips that might help you with the communication in those situations, this is not the main subject of the course.
Here’s a sample of what you’ll learn inside:
- How to deal with rejection
- Who are the right people for you
- What to talk about with strangers
- How to break silence
- Body language techniques
- How to keep newly built relationships
- What to avoid when speaking to strangers
- How to join a conversation in a group of people
And much, much more…
I can help you start talking to strangers instantly. The very first step you need to take is to sign up for this course.
I’ll see you in class 😉
To your success,
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who’s changing their environment (new job, starting University, move to another city, etc)
- Anybody who wants to improve their social skills
- Anybody who’s scared of rejections
- Anybody who’s afraid of what people think about them
- Anybody who wants to make friends but not sure how