- As such no special requirement or prerequisites
- Familiarity with Internet of Things terminology (Preferrable)
- Passion to learn new things (Preferrable)
- Basic Computer Knowledge
Internet of things (IoT) is one of the most enticing and upcoming technologies. This introduction to Internet of things (IOT) course is for beginners. This IOT introduction course will help you understand basics of Internet of things and applications of Internet of Things (IOT). And will help you getting started in the world of IoT.
The course covers the Basics of Internet of Things and various sensors and Components of IoT world.
ENVIRONMENT MONITORING SYSTEM using MICRO-PYTHON (Video Demo)
RASPBERRY PI 4 UNBOXING AND INTRODUCTION (Video)
Comparison of Various Raspberry Pi models on Various Parameters (Document)
- Beginner level IoT learners curious to learn Internet of Things basics.
- Anyone who is interested in diving into the world of IoT
- Hobbyist/ IoT enthusiast
- Students of Engineering doing projects in IoT/Sensors applications.