- No prerequisites (we will teach you everything you need to know)
- A desire to learn
The Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework has become the standard in IT Service Management across the globe. ITIL helps all organizations, regardless of their industry or business sector, provide their IT services using the most efficient and economical methods. The framework focuses on IT Service Management best practices and efficient operations, and is used in government, commercial, and non-profit organizations, alike.
This course provides an introduction to service management and the new ITIL 4 Foundation certification exam, which is the entry-level certification in the ITIL framework and offers an exceptional overview of ITIL. By obtaining your ITIL 4 Foundation certification, you are showing employers that you understand the key elements, concepts, and terminology used in ITIL, including how operations move between each activity and process to create value in the service value system, and their overall contribution to the service management best practices.
Please note, this course is NOT a complete textbook replacement and DOES NOT cover the entire ITIL 4 Foundation exam objectives in-depth. This course is a free course to introduce you to the concepts of service management and the ITIL 4 framework in order for you to determine if studying for the ITIL 4 Foundation certification is right for you.
The free ITIL® 4 course on this page is offered by Dion Training Solutions, LLC, an ATO of AXELOS Limited. ITIL, ITIL Foundation, and the Swirl logo are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- Students who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework
- Students who want to understand how the ITIL framework can be used to enhance IT service management within their organizations
- IT professionals or others working within an organization that utilized ITIL and who need understand the framework to contribute to an ongoing service improvement
- Anyone who has an interest in the ITIL framework