Ionic 5 – Build Mobile Apps Faster with Angular 9 & Cordova
- To complete this workshop, all you need is a code editor, a modern browser, and a connection to the Internet.
- Basic Apache Cordova, Android & iOS knowledge will be helpful but not MANDATORY
Ionic helps you deliver consistent experiences across all channels, with a single codebase and customizable design system that works everywhere.
Your users don’t want mobile apps. They want one a seamless experience that follows them wherever they are — mobile, desktop, web.
Ionic gives you complete control over how your app is built, with limitless customizations and native power and performance across any device.
- Easy access to native device features
- Full access to the native SDK when you need it
- Securely store and access data offline
- Integrate with any third-party, backend, or legacy system
- Deploy to iOS, Android, Electron, PWAs, and more
- Professional support and guidance when you need it
Developers from startups up to the largest companies in the world continue to choose Ionic to build their entire mobile strategy.
Ionic is Open Source and Free
- Ionic Framework is MIT licensed and 100% free to use.
- Today, Ionic is one of the top 100 most starred repositories on GitHub and receives hundreds of community contributions each year.
Why This Short Course?
There are several other courses here which include several hours of content. So, why this short course?
Most of us live a busy life and with all the commitments we have, there is limited time for training. How many times have you watched a 10+ hour course to the end? Let’s be honest, most of the students never completed any courses that are too long.
Start building your first app in 10 minutes!
In this course, you will get all the essential knowledge you need to know to get started. After that, you’ll be able to follow the official documentation & Stack overflow to find your way around. Also, you can learn the rest on-demand, based on the projects you are currently working on, So stop looking elsewhere and enroll in the course now. You’ll start building your first app in 10 minutes!
And on top of that, this course now has closed captions and if you having hearing problems or are not a native English speaker, you’ll be able to digest all the information in the course.
- Job Seeker, Students , Professors, Web Designer, Developer
- Business man / Startup – owners, Entrepreneur, Any Computer Programmer, , and more
- A mobile developer and want to extend an application across more than one platform, without having to re-implement it with each platform’s language and tool set.
- Anyone who has interest in hybrid mobile application development