- The course has no formal pre-requisites; however, familiarity with IT terminology and/or IT-related work experience is recommended.
The ITIL® Orientation course is a basic training course designed to help the IT professionals to learn about how the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL®) can help align with business and IT, control costs, improve IT service quality, balance resource allocations, and make IT a more enjoyable and stable place to work. The course focuses on the first-hand knowledge and experience to explain the benefits, pros, and cons of ITIL®.
This course is specifically designed for those IT and business executives who want to align their knowledge and practices with the guidelines and principles of IT service management defined by the ITIL®. The course is for the beginner level candidates who want to step in the service management field and want to grow in this area of information technology.
Certificate of Completion
UDEMY will issue a Certificate of Completion upon completion of all the video training modules associated with the ITIL course.
This course is certified by ITSM solutions. As per PeopleCert (the exam provider) , you need to take three steps in order to sit for the exam:
1. You complete the video lectures (which should be done on Udemy)
2. You pass the practice quizzes on the Integrity Training site and earn our CoC (Udemy does not allow us to see your quiz scores. Instructions on how to contact Integrity Training are in the course.)
3. You can purchase an official exam voucher from us at a discounted price, or you may purchase exams on PeopleCert at full price. Official exams will be taken on the PeopleCert website.
Available PDUs for this Course Series: 4
By completing this course series, you will earn 4 PDUs (you will need an itSM Solutions Certificate of Completion to register for the PDU’s)
Available CEUs* for Course Series Completion: 5
By completing this course series, you can earn up to 5 CEUs. (*CEUs are entirely dependent on the organization for which you are applying and may require you to provide an itSM Solutions Certificate of Completion)
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- IT professionals
- Senior technical and non-technical staff
- IT project managers
- IT managers
- IT project or team members
- Network operators and managers
- Business process analysts
- IT architects and consultants