Learn Ansible From Ground Up: The Devops Guide
Building, deploying and maintaining servers, either for a small company or a large enterprise, is no easy task. As the number of servers grow, the task of having to physically code for each of them becomes tedious and cumbersome. This is why IT automation software such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet and Salt have become life savers for IT architects.
Ansible is currently one of the most popular IT automation software on the market and makes it easy to not only set up, configure and deploy your systems, but also code them for specification and even design a complete network from scratch. Ansible also comes with a few benefits over other automation software such as Chef and Puppet.
Some Benefits of Ansible:
- No need for a central server to connect to and pull instructions from
- Uses SSH natively to connect to the target machines
- Does not need any agent to be installed on the target machines
- It uses Python, a common language among system administrators
- Has a relatively easy learning curve
If you want to learn how to streamline jobs and simplify your work by incorporating Ansible into your daily routine,then you have come to the right place!
Our course has been designed as a step-by-step tutorial to help you learn Ansible for configuring and managing your IT systems and servers. This course will take you on a journey from the start, where you are required to have no knowledge of Ansible or any other configuration and automation tool. You will learn from the very beginning, taking your first steps with Ansible along with your instructor.
This course has been designed with experts to help you learn exactly how an automation tool can simplify your life and your job, while getting hands-on with one of the most popular automation tool, Ansible.
The course includes a balanced combination of theory and practical knowledge, helping students actually get hands-on with their software instead of simply learning it in just theory. In addition to that, the course is also packed with a lot of examples to help visually simulate the learner.
Here is what you will learn in this course:
- A detailed introduction to automation tools, including the difference between Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc.
- Setting up the Ansible environment and configuring it
- Ansible basics and fundamental concepts
- How to use Ansible basic commands
- How to set up and deploy Ansible with your server