- Basic Programming skills, Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Tools : Editor-> Notepad++ or bracket, Server
- Basic Knowledge of Array
What you’ll learn
- IDE Understanding, Setup of Development Environment
- Complex features like the ‘this’ keyword, function constructors, inheritance, functions, closures
- Get friendly and fast support in the course Q&A
- Downloadable lectures, code and design assets for all projects
- No coding experience is necessary to take this course! I take you from beginner to expert!
- Any computer and OS will work — Windows, macOS or Linux. We will set up your text editor the course.
- A basic understanding of HTML and CSS is a plus, but not a must!
Who this course is for:
- Any Entry level Developer, Entry Level Web Developer