Learn Web Scraping with Python from Scratch
Basic knowledge of Python programming
Q. Do you want to extract data from a specific website but it takes a lot of time doing so manually?
A. Web Scraping is the process of automating data extraction from websites.
Q. Do you see many Web Scraping jobs, but you do not feel confident enough to apply?
A. This Web Scraping tutorial will teach you how web scrape a real-life project from a to z.
When the webpage structure is so complicated, making it difficult to extract specific pieces of data, or when you need to open so many pages to extract data from each of them, the manual process can become boring and time-wasting, and that is when automated Web Scraping can make the process more efficient and effective.
In this Web Scraping tutorial:
- Grasp Python Web Scraping fundamentals.
- Use BeautifulSoup & Requests to scrape & crawl Craigslist with Python
- Learn how to save your scraped output to a CSV / Excel file.
- Understand the difference between Web Scraping Python libraries and frameworks.
So let’s start your Web Scraping real-life project.
Who this course is for:
- Python developers and students who are new to Web Scraping