Marketing Analytics: Forecasting Models with Excel
Master Marketing Analytics| Forecasting and Time Series analysis | Sales Forecasting| Build Forecasting models in Excel
- You will need a PC with any version of Excel installed in it
- Basic understanding of Excel operations like opening, closing and saving a file
You’re looking for a complete course on understanding Forecasting models to drive business decisions involving production schedules, inventory management, manpower planning, and many other parts of the business., right?
You’ve found the right Marketing Analytics: Forecasting Models with Excel! This course teaches you everything you need to know about different forecasting models and how to implement these models in Excel using advanced excel tool.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Implement forecasting models such as simple linear, simple multiple regression, Ratio to Moving Average, Winter’s method for exponential smoothing with trend and seasonality, famous Bass diffusion model and many more.
- Increase revenue/profit of your firm by implementing accurate forecasting using Excel solver Add-in
- Confidently practice, discuss and understand different Forecasting models used by organizations
How this course will help you?
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this Marketing Analytics: Forecasting Models with Excel course.
If you are a business manager or an executive, or a student who wants to learn and apply forecasting models in real world problems of business, this course will give you a solid base for that by teaching you the most popular forecasting models and how to implement it.
Why should you choose this course?
We believe in teaching by example. This course is no exception. Every Section’s primary focus is to teach you the concepts through how-to examples. Each section has the following components:
- Theoretical concepts and use cases of different forecasting models
- Step-by-step instructions on implement forecasting models in excel
- Downloadable Excel file containing data and solutions used in each lecture
- Class notes and assignments to revise and practice the c oncepts
The practical classes where we create the model for each of these strategies is something which differentiates this course from any other course available online.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone curious to master Forecasting Models from beginner to advanced