Basic finance skills and understanding the basic concepts of finance management (101 level)
Master course in finance fundamentals and finance management
How Does Finance Theory Work?
Business and individuals raise money for their use through different methods in finance theory. It also looks at how to allocate money to different projects or investments, taking into account the risks. In addition, it explores how to manage assets, assess risks, and manage money.
Can you tell me what finance management is?
Every organization needs financial management. Financial planning, organization, control, and monitoring is how you reach your organization’s goals. Financial accounting is a great way to control everything related to money, such as procurement, utilization, accounting, payments, risk assessment, etc.
A successful organization relies on financial management, whether it’s a private company, government agency, or non-profit. Taking the right decisions at the right time is the key to success for successful enterprises. The accounts and finances of most companies are handled by a well-structured finance department.
Any organization needs financial management. To accomplish organizational goals and objectives, it involves planning, organizing, controlling, and monitoring financial resources. Using it is ideal for controlling an organization’s financial activities, like acquiring funds, using them, accounting, paying them, and assessing risk.
In this master course, I plan to teach 5 major topics:
1. An introduction to finance fundamentals and finance management
2. Various types of finances and financial services, accounting vs. finance
3. A look at corporate finance, the parts, pillars, and functions of the financial system
4. Element of finance management, its types, pillars, and principles
5. Why finance is important in business and how to become a finance manager
Who this course is for:
- All UG and PG Finance and Business Students.
- Interested learners to learn about the concepts of Finance Fundamentals and Finance Management