No programming experience needed, You will learn everything you need to know
In this Master course of Rapid Application Development (RAD) model explaining about how it is based on prototyping and iterative development with no specific planning involved. The process of writing the software itself involves the planning required for developing the product. The key principle of the RAD process is a reduction in planning to focus on a highly iterative design and construction process, enabling teams to accomplish more in less time, without impacting client satisfaction. Apart from a shorter time-to-market, one of the most significant advantages of RAD is client involvement. RAD emphasizes incremental and iterative delivery of functioning models to the client instead of following a rigid process model like the traditional SDLC. Depends on strong team and individual performances for identifying business requirements. Only system that can be modularized can be built using RAD. Requires highly skilled developers/designers. High dependency on modeling skills. Only suitable for scalable, component-based systems – RAD is best used for large systems with multiple components. This is because, using RAD, many pre-developed components will be used, and it’s not cost-effective to create a single component or piece of software for a smaller company.
In this specialised master course you can learn the specialized topics of:
1. Introduction of Rapid Application Development (RAD)
2. Rapid application development phases
3. Software Engineering and Rapid application development model (RAD) and Project benefits
4. System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
5. Rapid Application Development vs. Agile Methodologies
Enroll now and learn today.
Who this course is for:
- Suitable for IT students, Software development executives, Team leaders, Systems and Technology background learners