NEW COURSE – LAUNCHED MAY 2019
Have you been frustrated with the day-to-day operations that fill up your time with tasks that you really have no business doing?
Don’t you wish you could hand those off to an assistant so you could focus your time on the tasks that actually matter?
Then this course is for you! With Microsoft Flow, you now can automate workflow tasks between multiple professional platforms that you normally wouldn’t be able to automate.
Microsoft Flow allows you to do things like send Outlook email attachments to your Google Drive, record tweets containing particular hashtags into an Excel spreadsheet, and so much more.
Let Microsoft Flow do the heavy lifting on the tasks that tend to waste your time every day and begin prioritizing the tasks that really require your time.
In this course, we’ll look at all the components you need to understand to get started using Microsoft Flow.
- Designing Different Flow Types
- Design a Flow from scratch
- Integrating Third-Party Triggers/Applications with Microsoft Office
- Using the Microsoft Flow Mobile App to Create and Use Button Flows
- Explore Push notifications and Text Message notification integration with Flows
Beyond the overview, this course will also include live walkthroughs that will have you creating your very own Flows to begin automating day-to-day tasks and business tasks. By the end of this course, you will not only be familiar with the Microsoft Flow application but be confident to begin exploring custom Flow integrations that work best for you!
- Anyone looking to automate business workflows
- Anyone looking to learn about Microsoft Flow