Number Systems: Master of numbers conversion in 90 minutes
- There are no pre requirements, only motivation and willingness to learn
LAST UPDATE: June 2017
This is an introductory course on digital systems and computer science area. There are no pre-requisities for this course. If you are looking to get acquainted with the concept of number systems that are use for computer language, this is the right course for you. Just need a computer and i will explain step by step, from the simple concept even the most complex operations. After each module you have a quiz to test your knowledge acquired.
At the end of this course, you should be comfortable making conversion between different system numbers (integer and fractional), making addition and subtraction with different bases and useengineering functions in Excel to convert numbers to different bases. Increase your knowledge to the next level.
This course is intended for students who want to obtain CISCO certifications that involve binary and hexadecimal numbering concepts, and other courses that involve numbers using different bases.
What are the requirements?
- Pleasure to learn and motivation
- Pen or pencil to make the Quiz exercises and take notes
- Leave the rest with me
What am I going to get from this course?
- 28 lectures and 1.5 hours of content and 48 quizzes to test your skills!
What is the target audience?
Students in the area of computer science with little or no notions of number systems. This course is also suitable for students/people with more advanced skills who want to deepen their knowledge.
- This course is intended for beginners with little or no notion of number systems well as university students of computer science, eletronic and engeneering courses who have digital systems and number systems classes. The course has advanced modules for students who have some background and want to increase their knowledge in this area