Outsource Your Book: Your Guide to Getting Your Business Book Ghostwritten, Published and Launched
by Format: Kindle Edition
United States https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MSGPFHF
Do you want to get your book out without lifting a finger?
Outsource Your Book shares the secrets of a USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author on how to hire experts to write, publish, and launch your bestseller.
Warning: reading this book and following the advice within can result in having your name on a bestselling book and on top of the charts!
Discover the 17 steps (known only by bestselling authors) to going from a book idea to a six-figure funnel including:
- how to position your book so that it’s a bestseller — you have to do this before it’s written;
- where to hire a pro to craft a clever book outline;
- how to hire the right interviewer who can get your ideas out of your head;
- how to turn your ideas into a masterfully crafted manuscript;
- the three different types of editing, and which ones you need;
- how and where to hire for the interior layout and formatting of your book;
- where to hire a designer for an attention-grabbing cover, and why the right cover can make or break your book sales;
- how to optimize your book for online sales so that it pops up on top of any search results;
- where to find the pros to launch your book to bestseller status, and to reach libraries and foreign markets;
and much more!
Outsource Your Book answers the following question:
How do I turn my business book idea into a bestseller by hiring out?