Analyze IT job postings and you will see that most of them have Cloud, Security and Data & Analytics in their requirements. Many job postings ask for specific certifications.
Whether you are just entering the IT field or a seasoned IT professional, you will find that certification can help you gain and maintain professional skills, increase confidence and get an edge in the job market.
This course describes popular IT certifications in Cloud, Security, Data & Analytics.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- CompTIA Cloud+
- CCSP: Certified Cloud Security Professional
- Google Professional Cloud Architect
- Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect
- CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- CISA: Certified Information Systems Auditor
- CEH: Certified Ethical Hacker
- CISM: Certified Information Security Manager
- CompTIA Security+
Data & Analytics:
- SAS Certified Data Scientist
- Tableau Desktop Certification
- AWS Certified Big Data Specialty
- Cloudera Certified Data Engineer
- Microsoft MCSE: Data Management and Analytics
Please note that this is a point of view at this time. All vendors periodically change their certification programs and their popularity change over time.
At the end of this course, you will have a better view on the current IT certification landscape in Cloud, Security, Data & Analytics to help you determine which certification you my want to pursue in 2019.