React for Absolute Beginners
What if you could get your hands on a complete interactive React course. A course which not only covers the fundamentals of React, but also delves deep into the actual coding process and exactly how React works? Then, this course is for you!
React is changing the way you build your apps and websites, which is why it is a great technology to have on hand when working as a web developer or a front-end developer. React is a little complicated to pick up for newbies, which is why we have designed is complete React course for beginners.
This course strips the complicated bits and pieces of React that are scary and simplifies it to make it easier to understand. Starting at the very beginning with the basic definitions of React and it’s core components. From there you’ll breakdown the important aspects of React such as JSX, looping, ES, Bug Fixing, States, Props, libraries, Actions, Redux, and so much more.
The course uses an interactive approach, which means no boring theory lectures. Using a hands-on approach, you will not only learn React, but you’ll also see how to use it in action. You are expected to work along with the instructor on the code snippets and the different examples. The tutorial also comes with quizzes and examples so that you can get a more thorough understanding of the subject.
At the end of this course, you will have a more sound knowledge of React and it’s components such as JSX, Redux, etc. and you’ll also be able to actually integrate React with your own working project.
What you’ll learn in this course:
- A complete introduction to React and it’s core components.
- Introduction to JSX
- Learning to build your very first component
- Event looping & bug fixing
- Going over State & Props including how to pass data around inside or between components
- Introduction to data, libraries and APIs
- Other important concepts such as Redux, Actions, Reducers, etc.
- Build your own app with everything you’ve learnt throughout the course.