- a notebook to take notes
Sales skills training: greeting to pitch: The best closing techniques and objection handling do not help if you do not know how to give an excellent sales presentation. In this course, you learn everything you need to know, from the greeting and introduction, to the qualifying, fact finding, to the sales presentation and trial closing. Apart from the close and objection handling, this is a full fledged sales course providing everything you need to know.
FIRST, this course teaches you the best possible way to make a great first impression – the module on Greeting and introduction covers the best ways how to professionally introduce yourself and build rapport from the first word out of your mouth.
Salespeople get hung upon or told “no interest” especially because they tend to mess up the first 5 seconds of the call. This module is going to make sure you do not mess up this crucial first impression by teaching you both tonality and what to say in order to come across as intriguing and interesting.
Most people think sales is all about talking. Wrong. Sales is first and foremost all about asking the right questions and listening actively.
SECOND, in this course, you are going to learn how to not make the biggest mistake sales people are making – they talk too much and listen too little. Working with sales teams around the globe, the instructor has built a track record of asking the right questions throughout all regions and sectors. The result is a condensed but powerful course in which you are going to learn
- What questions to ask
- How to qualify for money and interest
- Which tonality to use for maximum success
- What line of questioning to follow to get answers to even the most personal questions
- How to build massive rapport with the prospect while fact-finding
- How to understand which personality type the prospect is having
- How to tailor your presentation based on the qualifying you did
- How to let the prospect tell you how he wants the product presented in order for him to buy
- How not to fall into traps and make mistakes many sales people are making
- How to listen actively
Good questions lead to good answers, bad questions lead to no answers.
This course specializes on how to ask the right questions in sales. In sales, it is key to be a good listener and ask the right questions.
- in this course, you are going to learn what to mistakes to avoid in the fact finding process, which questions are good and which ones are not and in which order to ask the questions.
- you will learn how to be a good listener and build rapport while asking questions.
- this course will enable you to gather massive amounts of intelligence on the customer that will help you sell your product or ideas to them in the right way.
Confidence comes through knowledge. Confidence increases learning which leads to more knowledge. This course can be a game changer for your knowledge!
THIRD, the sales presentation is the crucial part of the sale and you know it. No room for mistakes. No room for improvising and hoping. You need a solid system, don’t you?
You do not need a good pitch, you need an outstanding pitch. In other words, your high school presentation skills won’t get you anywhere near the level of buy-in you need from the prospect.
In this course, you are going to learn how to give a killer sales presentation using the power of stories, subconscious communication and cognitive biases for your 10x pitch.
Telling stories like a master, after having taken this course, you will not even have to “sell” to them, because they will want to buy. People hate to be sold to be sold to, but they love to buy. A great story thus makes a selling-situation into a buy-situation.
Storytelling is a powerful technique underutilized by sales professionals today. However, with the right framing and understanding of psychology, a powerful story will make their limiting beliefs crack down and you will be able to persuade them of your idea, product or service. When you give a great sales presentation, you won’t have to do much selling any more, because they want to buy.
In this course, you learn how to build your perfect pitch in 5 steps. Inspired by venture capitalists like Geoff Moore and Oren Klaff, blended by some of the best technique of the (in)famous Wolf of Wall Street, Jordan Belfort as well as other experts in the field such as Russell Brunson and Grant Cardone, the instructor has years of experiences in applying a combination of those techniques with maximum results. For the first time, he decided to teach this blend of powerful strategies to a larger group than his own sales people.
Who this course is for:
- Sales professionals
- public speakers