SQL : The Hitch Hikers Guide To Writing SQL Queries
- No prior knowledge required
- A Windows PC or (virtual box running Windows e.g. on a Mac) as you will want to code/modify the sample queries
- This course is taught using SQLServer 2014 Express which is free from Microsoft (and later versions e.g 2016 Express can be used)
- Only have a Mac ? You can use Virtual Box, Windows Server Trial edition and SQL 2014 express or later.
Greetings to all,
Welcome, this is a SQL course that I am sure you will complete and benefit a lot from.
The course is aimed at Beginners to Intermediate levels.
It covers all the bases for you to get up to speed with writing SQL before you progress on to more advanced SQL for transforming and analysing data.
I will explain everything step by step and in detail so you get to know SQL very well.
The course uses SQLServer 2014 express, and we all know the popularity of SQL Server and the thousands of enterprises that use it.
All data and scripts are included (for download) in the course so that you can practice what I teach and more.
You can contact me in the Q&A sections if you have any questions.
Data Analyst and SQL Developer
- Anyone looking to start using SQL queries in their day to day work
- Newbies to SQL and relational databases
- Technical users connecting to database back ends
- Looking to start with foundation skills before getting into advanced SQL