- No pre-requisities.
- I have provided all the materials.
- You just need a MAC or a Windows computer.
- You can download a trial Tableau version to follow along with me (Links provided in the course)
Are you looking to learn visualization for your next job as a data analyst or data scientist? If so, I have got a new course for you. I have recorded a series of videos to learn visualization using Tableau. You will learn, how to connect to different data sources like excel, SQL server and other databases in very less time, without needing to know complex coding and quickly clean up the data and put together powerful visualization. We will look at various examples to take complex data and visualize a simple story using the power of graphs and charts.
What will you gain from this course?
I am a coder and a manager and run a Data science team. Quite often through Linkedin and other channels I get questions on tips to start a career in Databases and Analytics. So I put together this course. I have taken into consideration a lot of stuff, that you will often need if you decide to start a career as a Reporting Analyst or Data Analyst.
By the end of this course, you will have a good understanding of Tableau, how to use it, how to gather data from different data streams and clean them, how to use the various tools provided by tableau in-order to create a report or visualization and many more. In short, you will be apply to directly apply these concepts in your new job or day to day work.
You will be able to take a very complex data and transform that into a beautiful story for analysis and present it to leadership.
- Anyone who wants to learn Visualization using Tableau
- Anyone who is looking to build a career in Data Analytics
- Anyone who is in the field of analytics and wants to tell a good story using visualization