The Operations Management Training Program
This course has no special requirements or prerequisites
The course on Operations Management Training Program covers the functions that design, plan, direct, and improve all the activities that transform resources into goods or services in manufacturing and services companies.
Operations management is critical to any organization’s success. Every organization has an operations function because every organization produces goods or services, or both.
To do so, the organization must first procure resources, which could be skilled workers or materials. Then it must transform these resources into outputs. And finally, it distributes these products or services to intended consumers.
The program includes, the following sections:
1. Operations Management and the Organization
2. Product and Service Management
3. Operations and Supply Chain Management
4. Inventory Management
5. Forecasting and Capacity Planning
6. Operations Scheduling
7. Management of Quality
8. Facilities Planning and Management
That’s it! Now go ahead and push that “Take this course” button, and see you on the inside!
- Anyone working in operations management or another functional area, who is looking to gain a working understanding of the operations functions in a service or manufacturing organization