- Yes. You will need access to GameGuru software that you will download from Steam Store
- Creativity is a must and required trait in order to create beautiful 3D games
- A Windows PC or Laptop with GameGuru Installed (MAC is not supported, at present)
Welcome to the most awesome course on GameGuru (Ultra-Speed 3D Game Development), game making for everyone taught by digital marketing legend “Srinidhi Ranganathan” & Civil Engineering Mastermind “Saranya Srinidhi”. We will teach you this mind-blowing software that will help you to create the easiest and most enjoyable game ever in 3D. Imagine creating a fantasy world that you and your friends come together and play… and creating it could be a matter of minutes with no technical or coding knowledge needed at all! Of course, you can happily spend hours, days..even weeks creating your masterpiece using other complex programs, but the great thing about using GameGuru is, you won’t be held up by learning strange alien languages or using complex 2D or 3D modeling tools. The time you spend with learning and using GameGuru is all about creating and having fun whilst doing it.
We will train you with providing you easy tutorial in this course on using the dashboard, the various tools associated with this software that includes the character creator, zoom, shape and asset tools etc to create your beautiful game in 3D at the fastest time possible. When you first launch GameGuru, it may appear to be a simple level editor, but it’s actually crammed with lots of knowledgeable tools you will need to make your own game, including a character creator, model importer, building maker, complete scripting language and of course, over 6GB of complimentary game assets to get you started with. The fact it’s as easy as any in-game level editor is a plus, and unlike level editors, you get to save out what you’ve made and even sell your game, after you learn this course in a marketplace we recommend selling. What’s more? We will also create a sample 3D game in this course, walk you through and play it too.
So, enroll now, let’s start booming the show. The wait time is over.
Special Note: Access to GameGuru software from Steam is a must to practice the lessons taught from the course.
- People who want to create beautiful 3D games and sell them at top marketplaces in order to kick-start their earnings
- People interested in working in the game design industry
- Anyone who has an interest to learn 3D gaming without technical knowledge