Web Development Masterclass – Complete Certificate Course
Learn to setup virtual cloud servers and develop database-driven websites using the latest web technologies.
- Students will require an internet connection and PC or MAC Computer System.
- Please note that all required downloads are free.
- Text Editor such as Text Wrangler (MAC) or Notepad++ (Windows)
- FileZilla FTP Client (Downloaded in Section 9).
- PuTTY and PuTTY Key GEN for Windows users (Downloaded in Section 8).
- WAMP Server for Windows Users and MAMP Server for MAC Users (Downloaded in Section 7).
- Tight VNC Viewer for Windows Users and RealVNC Viewer for MAC Users (Downloaded in Section 8).
**UPDATE: Our course has been updated and is fully compatible with the latest versions of Ubuntu (16.04 & 18.04 LTS). You can also continue using 14.04 LTS if you prefer, as the content is compatible with all three versions.
The content is ideal for those interested in working as a web developer, launching a web application, or devoted enthusiasts. The concepts explored in this course are suitable for individuals of all skill levels. Each module starts with the fundamental concepts and gradually transitions into more advanced material.
What makes this course unique?
This course is specifically intended to teach students to develop web applications using the most efficient methods and the latest web technologies. Through live demonstrations we teach the importance of using scalable cloud hosting infrastructures during the development process. This includes small informational websites of only a few pages to advanced ‘big data’ style, dynamic web applications. We go through several live examples of web development and Linux based server configurations on popular Cloud hosting providers such as Linode.