5 Multi Logins | 2000 Servers, 180 Locations |Access 10 Netflix Regional Libraries | Enterprise-Grade Security | No-Log Certified
WOW Parenting: Build confidence & self-esteem in children
- Ideally, you should be a parent or a caretaker for children between the age of 3 to 18
Building Self-Esteem & Confidence In Your Child
“Self Esteem comes from who you have in your life. How you were raised. What you struggled with as a child”, said Halle Berry.
The development of self-esteem & confidence starts at home. Parents can make or break things for children. In this course, we will see how parents shape and break their children’s self-esteem. This is most important for parents to learn hence this #1 course of WOW Parenting. Learn answers to all of the above and a lot more things. Applying the solutions from this series will help your child grow up very strong emotionally and build great self-esteem.
– How to appreciate my child?
– How important is ‘healthy self-esteem’ for your child?
– How to discipline my child without shouting at him?
– What does it mean to compare your children with others?
Excerpt Learn answers to all of the above and a lot more things. Applying the solutions from this series will help your child grow up very strong emotionally and build great self-esteem.
- Parents with children of age 3 and above
- Parents who wish to excel at parenting
- Parents struggling with confidence & low self-esteem issues in children
- Parents seeking parental guidance
- Working Parents